Saturday, July 2, 2016

Happy Birthday to our littlest firecracker!

Happy first birthday Lyra Jane
Dearest Love of my heart....

Today you are one year old.  How is it possible that a whole year has gone by when it seems like only yesterday my heart expanded to near breaking at the thought of your arrival?  It is amazing to me that one little person can have such a big impact on a family.

Today we are celebrating you.  Auntie Suzy and Auntie Becky help make your smash cake and your cousins decorated cupcakes in your honor ( and ate them for you too!)  I love this picture of you and Emmalee together....my first grandchild and my youngest grandchild together!  I love both of your big bows!

Your Auntie Suzy had decorated their porch with a huge red, white and blue flag that is in the background.  Auntie Becky bought balloons and found the awesome bow for you.  



You got a treasure box with your name on it that Poppa made for you.  It is a box that you can store all your special treasures.  I know your Poppa has already been thinking of some items for your box.  Auntie Suzy made you a special picture book with your picture on the front cover.  You are already a cover girl and you just turned one!  Auntie Becky and Emma bought you a book about dogs since you already have two of your very own.

Thank you for letting us be part of your very first birthday.  We love you so very much and pray for you every single day.

Your Darling Diva and Precious Poppa 

No comments:

Post a Comment