Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Hot Time in Uncle Tim's Back Yard



Here you are all dressed up for the 4th of July picnic in Uncle Tim and Auntie Suzy's back yard.  Diva has been excited about this family reunion for months.  You have grown so big and have so many new things you can do.  I love seeing you clap your hands when you are excited. I love your smiles and your giggles make me turn into a big puddle of goo!


Your big boy Cousins Henry and Charlie thought you might like to go swimming so they jumped into the wading pool with you.  Charlie thought you might like to play with the colorful balls and Henry was afraid you might fall over so he has his big strong arms around you to keep you safe.  They are sweet boys who love you dearly.   The three of you were having such a good time together that the rest of the cousins decided to join the fun.   
  


That's a lot of cousins in one small pool.  I love that you love your cousins and that they love you.  Thank you for making me one happy Diva!


      I love you to the moon and back again and pray
       for you every single day.



             Your Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment