Sunday, July 3, 2016

Closeup and personal


 Dearest darling Lyra Jane,

    While looking over pictures to put in your special memories of Diva and Poppa, I was surprised to see how few pictures I have of you and me together.   I think that is because in each family someone is always the designated picture taker and with Poppa and Diva, I am the memory keeper, and the photographer.    
   
    I want you to know that you are a special blessing to us.  Your Daddy is my baby...and when your baby has their first baby it is a sweet blessing from the Lord.  I see so many characteristics in you that were in baby Daddy so many years ago.  When I get to love and hug on you I am reminded of him and it brings a big smile to Diva's face.



Auntie Suzy enjoys loving on you too.   She has three rowdy, rugged, little men and knows all about Legos, cars, and Star Wars.  I personally know that she can be and enjoys doing "girly things" like painting fingernails, playing with dollies, sculpting play dough, wins every board game and knows wonderful stories and adventures that will keep you entertained.  She also likes to play dress up and has all kinds of superhero costumes to play in.  She plans lots of great trips and knows all about special places that are magical, or fun, or have amazing pie.  She can do all that plus she's pretty!









I hope you will always enjoy being with your big cousins.  I love having all of you here together. I am hoping for lots of fun and adventures together at "Diva Camp".






Auntie Becky taught Emma and the boys how to make big pretzels.  There is a special way to twist them and turn them.  Some of them had salt on them, and some had sweet and yummy cinnamon and sugar.  It was so much fun.  I'm sure she will be glad to teach you too.  We decided that this should be a Bennetch family 4th of July tradition.  What fun and delicious!


Love you Lyra,

Poppa and Diva







No comments:

Post a Comment