Monday, March 2, 2015

How this blog got it's name.


Dearest Child of my heart.

I'm your Diva and I have a special blog for each and every one of my babies.  You are the first baby to be born in Texas.

I'm sure you may have heard the song..."Deep in the Heart of Texas"  Since you are the first Texan I wanted you to know that you will always be deep in the heart of Diva.  No matter where you live, you will always have a special place in my heart.

I want to share my dreams, hopes, laughter and crazy adventures in this blog with you.  I want to share some of the adorable things you say and do and some of the special times we had together. 

I always want you to know that you were loved and prayed for everyday by your Diva and Poppa.  I even had a special prayer time about you with your other grandmother.  We both agreed that we hope you have your Momma's good looks and curly hair and Daddy's crazy sense of humor and creativity.

You are one lucky baby to have so many adults that already love you unconditionally.  Always know that your heavenly Father loves you more than you will ever know.


XOXO   Your Diva and Poppa


No comments:

Post a Comment