Thursday, March 5, 2015

You are growing

Good Morning Sweet Girl,

Your Mommy just posted this picture of the two of you today.  You are about 1 pound now and have definitely made your appearance viable.  Your sweet mommy said that a stranger even asked her today about you when "your coming out party" will be.

We are so excited to see you grow and develop into a strong and healthy girl.  Know we pray for you and your Mommy and Daddy every day.

You will enjoy the dogs.  I'm sure Lady and Falkor will be very protective of you.  Be kind to your Mommy and let her sleep.

Know that you are loved and adored by so many that are anxious to meet you.

I should probably warn you that Diva is a Hugger  and a kisser and I'm pretty sure grandma Deidra will be so even more than me.  I guess it is a good thing that I don't live too close to you because you would have chapped cheeks from all the hugs and kisses.

Love you to the Moon and back again.

XOXO  Your Diva


No comments:

Post a Comment